7 island krabi sunset
7 Island sunset
Snorkeling tour By Big Boat
Amizing Andaman Code : 937218770-937219364
|We offer you a specialized Island hopping and snorkeling around the best spars that krabi has to 1-2 time in the most amazing in the 4 ialands area : Koh Si with a great visibility and variety of hard corals and taru island with two swim through tunnels , Amazing experience only possible at log tide : Rich in white soft corals and with a great school of barracudas . Enjoy also a buffet thai lunch on private beach in Poda Island and we have Music available|
|Poda Island – A small island with beautiful white,
sandy beach and crystal clear waters.
You will enjoy a bu et dinner of Thai food and
BBQ skewers. There’s plenty of opportunity
for more photographs as you watch the sun
go down over the islands. After dark,
the crew will entertain you with a re dancing show
under the stars.
|Chicken Island – The name comes from the
unusual shape of the island which also has
many small rock formations around the
big chicken shaped rock. There is several
beautiful coral reefs which are great for
snorkeling. This very scenic and idyllic
location is a great spot for taking photos.
|Si Island This island the best for snorkeling|
|Tup Island – Koh Tup along with Koh Mor
are two tiny islands separated by a sea
pathway of sand through the sea bed.
As the tide recedes, the sea is gradually
separated by the white sand and limestone
beach that will appear to amazingly connect
the two islands at low tide. Still one of
Thailand’s unseen highlights and a
once in a lifetime experience.
|Phra Nang Cave – Visit the famous
“Phallus Shrine” in a cave which is
famous for its wonderful stalactites
and stalagmites. Since ancient times
it has been respected and worshiped
by the local people.
|Ko Yawasam is together with Ko See
one of the best places for snorkeling
in the Ao Nang area. ... Coral Island
Ko Hi ... Ko Yawasam has become a
famous Krabi and Ao Nang snorkeling
location where divers will have
a great time as well.
|MeaUri island best for snorkeling|
- Koh Tan Ming Island. Snorkeling near the small Island in front of Koh Poda, before heading around the island and over to Koh Si. This rocky outcrop has many underwater reefs and caves.
- Puya Bay. Relaxing on the beach.
- Chicken Island. Snorkeling. There is several beautiful coral reefs, which are great for snorkeling. This very scenic and idyllic location is a great spot for taking photos.
- Tup Island. You can explore Tup Island and walk to the Chicken Island on the natural sandbank or relax on the white sand beach. Still one of Thailand’s unseen highlights and a once in a lifetime experience.
- Poda Island. A beautiful island with beautiful white, sandy beach and crystal clear water.
- Railay Beach and Phra Nang Cave. Can take great photos and relaxing on the white sand beach.
- Dinner BBQ. Halaf Food. Dinner on the beach and watch for the gear sunset.
- Swimming with Luminescent plankton. Swimming spot close to Railay Beach for a once in a lifetime experience.
- Fire Show. We will return to the pier around 8 PM and the last program on the trip – Fire Show, then transfer back to your hotel.
- Hotel Transfer (Railay Beach - drop off only)
- Accident Insurance
- English Speaking Guide (Chinese, Bahasa Malayu also)
- Mask, Snorkel and Life jacket
- BBQ Dinner (Halal Food)
- Fresh fruits, Soft drinks
- Vegetarian meals available by request
The company will take a right to change the program for suitable and be changed subjected to the weather without prior notice!
Price Not include National Park Fees. Adult - 400 thb, Child (4-12 y.o) - 200 thb. Price per person.
Price for tour : Adult : ฿1,000 / Child : ฿800 *(4-11 years)
- Facebook Comments