- Pick up from your hotel
- Arrive at Island Safari Camp for activities such as
- Elephant Trekking
- Elephant Show
- Monkey Show
- Rubber Trapping Show
- Ox-Cart Riding
- Go to "Sam-Chong" pier to get on speed boat
- Takes you to have lunch at Panyee Village
- Canoeing Surrounding the "Tam-Lod" cave
- Visit & Sightseeing James Bond Island and "Pink-Kan" mountain
- Sightseeing around Snoppy Island and Khaokean Island
- Come back to the pier and transfer to your hotel
JAMES BOND ISLAND
It's the biggest tourist attraction at Phang Nga Bay National Park. This is where the 1974 James Bond movie starring Roger Moore, Man with the Golden Gun, was shot. These is the nicely scenery view of Phang Nga Bay
Impression with wonderful scenery at "Lod-Yai" cave to canoeing pass through the cave then you can sightseeing around there. Rest and relax on the floating pier and serve you by our soft drink
Trek on the back of the elephant throught the river & dense tropical jungle up to the mountain and the surrounding our safari, an exciting, enjoyable & unforgettable experience.
See "ISLAND SAFARI" amazing elephant show, you can even try our special baby elephant massage ! Also meet & feed the elephants, a great photo opportunity.
Meet our monkeys & gibbons and watch how they are trained to pick coconuts from the tree.
RUBBER TAPPING DEMONSTRATION
Visit the local rubber plantation & see how the rubber trees are cut to produce natural rubber latex.
LUNCH & FRESH FRUIT
A delicious Thai Style lunch will be served at our beautiful riverside restaurant, there are a selection of dishes to suit all tastes. All ingredients are of the highest quality, fresh from the market that morning.