Phi Phi by Katamaran
- Fall in love with the natural beauty of Thailand in this day tour of Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay
- Cruise along the Andaman Sea and witness the remarkable islets and limestone rocks that comprise Phi Phi Islands
- Admire the surrounding 100m cliffs, powdery sand, and the azure waters of Maya Bay, featured in the movie “The Beach”
- Try a variety of water activities when you stop by Pileh Lagoon, Monkey Beach, and other gorgeous areas!
- Have the option to choose between Premium Speed Catamaran or Speedboat for a comfortable voyage
Pick up from the hotel and start from sightseeing beaches.
- Served fresh fruit, Bread, tea or coffee and briefing by a tour guide
|Departure the Pier to KHAI ISLAND 45 MINUTES. Koh Khai Nok is a small island tucked away in Phang Nga Bay. It's only 30 minutes or so away from the east coast of Phuket but ask anyone on the island if they've been there and you will probably draw a blank stare. Still, a hidden gem is sometimes all the more precious for being so and when we discovered a half-day tour was going there we leaped at the opportunity to try it out
|Arrive the islands and enjoy tour program at the Sightseeing at Monkey Beach for taking a photo and Viking Cave, where you will see traces from very distant past, went the Viking were the master of seas (Now it's the swallows' bird nest empire) Pileh Cove
Monkey Bay sightseeing (known as Ao Ling in Thai) is a popular spot on Phi Phi Don Island. Situated near the entrance of Dalum Bay (Loh Dalum) it is a small cove, very similar to Monkey Beach apart from the sand, which is thicker and yellow here. A superb coral reef lies some 50m from the beach,
Pileh Lagoon is a small inlet on the second biggest of the Phi Phi Island archipelago and actually is separated from Maya Bay (The Beach) by a sheer limestone cliff face. The water inside this beautiful lagoon is of the most crystal clear azure waters you may have ever seen.
Phi Phi Island is Thailand's island-superstar. It's been in the movies. It's the topic of conversation for travelers all over Thailand. For some, it's the only reason to touchdown in Phuket. Even with all the hype, it doesn't disappoint. Phi Phi's beauty is a large chunk of the allure. The islands, when approached by boat, rise from the sea like a fortress. Sheer cliffs tower overhead, then give way to the beach-fronted jungle. It's love at first sight.
Phi Phi Don for Lunch time at Phi Phi cliff beach Hotel by Buffet .
|Phi Phi Island is Thailand's island-superstar. It's been in the movies. It's the topic of conversation for travelers all over Thailand. For some, it's the only reason to touchdown in Phuket. Even with all the hype, it doesn't disappoint. Phi Phi's beauty is a large chunk of the allure. The islands, when approached by boat, rise from the sea like a fortress. Sheer cliffs tower overhead, then give way to the beach-fronted jungle. It's love at first sight. Good for shopping also
MaYa Bay for relaxing
|Arrival to Hotel
The World-Class Destination were to see the Emerald water and White powder sand beach. A visit to Phuket would not be complete without a visit to Phi Phi Island, Regarded as one of the most beautiful islands in the world, stunning scenery. Beautiful beaches and bays, including the famous Maya Bay where the movie The Beach was filmed, a paradise for snorkeling and swimming
TOUR OPERATES DAILY
- Itinerary can be subject to change due to local weather and tidal conditions
- Round trip transfer to/from the Pier by Air Conditioned Minibus
- Round trip travel to/from Phi Phi Island by Luxury Catamaran
- All Snorkel Equipment Mask Snorkel and Beach Shoes
- Complimentary Light Breakfast served at the pier
- Complimentary Soft Drinks and Refreshments served on the Catamaran
- National Park Admission Fees
- Delicious Set Lunch
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Fresh showers on board catamaran
WHAT TO BRING
- T-Shirt and Shorts
- Sun Lotion
- Sun Hat
- Beach Towel
- Small Amount of Cash
- Patong, Kata, Karon and Kalim, Phuket Town
Free of charge
Please contact us if you need a transfer from any other areas in Phuket
|Phi Phi - Khai - Maya islands Katamaran
* คนไทย ผู้ใหญ่ 1,450 บาท